banner

banner
promo

Friday 19 September 2014

YOU KNOW WHO KILLED ME AND YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT-GOLDIE TELLS DENRELE.


Denrele lost his dear friend, music sensation, Goldie Harvey on Febuary 14 2013 shortly after she returned from the Annual Grammys in the US. Those in the entertainment industry witnessed true friendship and bond between Denrele and late Goldie. After over a year of her death, Denrele reveals in a recent interview with Sahara TV that Goldie still appears to him. He said:
 ” I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I’m not kidding. You know these things, we actually don’t believe in (the) supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mum who prayed.’
What the Video below.


                                     Denrele at Goldie's burial.

Follow News Alert on BBM:7A2A2758,Whatsapp on 08028053828.
Follow the trending real estate direction in Lagos Nigeria.We encourage you to be part of the new rising global market.Get a land at OLOJA estate at cheap and affordable price.Simply indicate interest and you have it.Payment is flexible.For more information please call: 08033979778,08171270221,08028053828.
Advertise your business on News Alert blog at affordable rates.Email:newshalert@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment