banner

banner
promo

Thursday 21 August 2014

WHY I EXPOSED MY DAUGHTER'S IDENTITY.WAJE FINALLY OPENS UP.


Waje, who has a daughter of about 15 years old, has revealed why she eventually posted pictures of her daughter on the internet. The singer also stated that she is a disciplined mother, who is committed to seeing her daughter get the best of care.

Before now, most people never knew she had a grown up daughter until she disclosed the young lady’s identity. 

Speaking on a radio programme monitored by Nigeriafilms, Waje said the reason she posted the girl’s photograph online was “she is getting older.”


“She wants to be part of social media, and wanted to open a Twitter account and an Instagram account. So I felt like, if I didn’t introduce her myself, somebody else will take her picture (and post online) and by the time they find out who she is, and put on a blog or something, I rather do it myself and feel comfortable with it,” she explained.
She also said being a mother is not a job to her but a responsibility. “it’s a lot of work but fundamentally, I tell myself that I am a mom, so it’s not a job, I am an artiste, but that’s my job, but being a mom is who I am, so naturally I just do the things am supposed to do as her mom,” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment