banner

banner
promo

Sunday 17 August 2014

BASKET MOUTH OPENS UP ABOUT HIS SECRET LOVE LIFE AND THE PRODUCT OF IT.SAYS HE READY TO LOVE HIS CHILD.


If you were planning on  attacking ace comedian Bright Okpocha better known as Basketmouth about his secret love child, well that won't be necessary!
The award winning entertainer has , for the first time, come clean on having a child just before his wedding to his present wife, Elsie Okpocha whom they share two beautiful kids together.
In an exclusive interview with Linda Ikeji Blog, one of the funniest men in Nigeria finally told the truth about accepting a kid from his ex girlfriend saying, despite his wife not reacting so well with the shocking news, his family is ready to move pass that and have a great life together.
Check out the interview (curt, LIB)

                                   Basketmouth & two kids with wife, Elsie
There's this story that won't just go away that suggests you have a love child?
Basketmouth: I wouldn't refer to her as a love child. She's my child that people didn't know of. Yes I have a daughter with my ex-girlfriend. Its not a comfortable topic to discuss because I wouldn't want to put anybody under pressure. As long as my family is happy and I'm on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that's all that actually matters.

When did you have the child?

Basketmouth: years ago, a while before my wedding. Continue...

How did your wife react to the news?

Basketmouth: You can guess.

Why did you wait till now before choosing to come clean?

Basketmouth:It's never been a hidden issue. That its private doesn't make it hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment