banner

banner
promo

Thursday 21 August 2014

UTI NWACHUKWU DEBUNKS RUMOURS OF BEING GAY.


The 2010 winner of Big Brother Africa (BBA), Uti Nwachukwu, has said that he is neither gay nor in relationships with older women.

Nwachukwu, who is also a co-presenter of `Jara,’ a showbiz programme on Multi-Choice’s Dstv, said this on NET, an online entertainment platform and described such stories as “nothing but bad press.”

“In Nigeria, once you are young in the entertainment industry and you are doing well, the next thing they tag you with is that you are either dating an older woman or that you are gay”, he said.
He, however, admitted that he was in a relationship but with a young lady and said, “I am a very passionate person; when I love, I do more than the average person.


“I could be a bit possessive and all that.’’

On his experience in Big Brother All Stars, he said that the reality show was a platform that helped to correct the mistakes he made in BBA 3, in which he was a contestant.

“Big Brother Africa 3 was easy but I was lucky to get a second chance. For BBA All Stars, they didn't just bring back anybody; they brought back the best from Seasons 1- 4.

“These were people who had come out of the show and people had pointed out their mistakes to them.I won’t lie by saying I didn’t have my own strategies”, Nwachwukwu said.

No comments:

Post a Comment