banner

banner
promo

Tuesday 12 August 2014

TALKING DRUMMER,ARA REGRETS OF NOT BEING A VIRGIN AT 39.

Lady talking drummer, Ara has one serious regret in life and its the fact that she's no longer a virgin.
The 39-year old mother of one who made this known recently in an interview with Encomium magazine revealed that although she regrets not being a virgin, she doesn't regret having her son who was a product of her failed marriage with Saliu Olalekan.
Speaking on her failed marriage, Ara said:

''It is not even a divorce. As at the time we got married, he was still legally married to another woman. I wasn't aware. So automatically our marriage was annulled. We lived together for three years. I don't have any regret because a beautiful child came out of it. If I say I have a regret, then my son will be a regret. I don't have to regret it because of my son." 

No comments:

Post a Comment