banner

banner
promo

Wednesday 6 August 2014

DAVIDO OPENS UP ON THE CAUSE OF OF HIS BEEF WITH WIZKID.WATCH THE VIDEO.


Some of you all insisted that there was absolutely no beef going on between Davido and Wizkid, and that maybe they were both tweeting imaginary words to imaginary enemies. Some of you said that we were just making up the beef for blog hits. That is untrue, we would never intentionally create beef between to young African musicians.  And here is the proof! Here is what happened, and now you can see why we are siding with Davido on this one. ALL THE WAY!  What Wizkid did was WRONG, FAKE, AND PHONY!  See The Video Below:


For those of you who can’t watch the video, here is a transcript of what he said:
“It’s not beef at all..but I’m the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don’t hit your brother down. This is the first time I’m saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know ‘make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid’s concert’ and he threw a shade like that. I’m not going to take that…that’s why I went and said what I said. But it’s all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I’m still a big fan. It was never nothing but don’t throw a shade at me…especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let’s leave it like that..”

No comments:

Post a Comment