banner

banner
promo

Monday 14 July 2014

FEMALE HOSPITAL ORDERLY CAUGHT SELLING DEAD BABIES.READ HER SHOCKING CONFESSION.

A 38-year-old woman, arrested together with 3 other people on suspicion of being involved in human parts selling, narrated how she and members of the gang operated.
Detained at her home at Alagbodo area, Lagos State, by the State Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Bola Fagbemi was allegedly in possession of a day-old baby’s body upon arrest, Daily Trust report.
Bola later revealed to police that she had been selling human parts to customers from different parts of the country. According to her, they were selling materials to native doctors while dead babies were mostly given to her by their parents "who have no need for them". The suspect, who worked at the hospital as a birth attendant, said:

"I was given the baby to throw away, so I gave it to Taofeek. I met him at Algbado area where I live. Taofeek has been coming to me for parts of dead babies. At first, I refused, but I was forced to succumb to his pleas by my financial situation. My house rent was due and my children school fees had not been paid, so when he approached me last year, I had no other choice but to do his bidding. He paid me N15,000 for the first dead baby which was delivered to him."
However, the woman confessed to having sold the baby’s corpse without the mother’s knowledge.
Meanwhile, Taofeek Abidakun in a separate statement admitted that he is a spiritualist.
The investigation into the case is currently in process.

No comments:

Post a Comment