banner

banner
promo

Friday 24 October 2014

WOMAN WITH TWO WOMBS GIVES BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BABY GIRL.

A woman with two wombs has given birth to a healthy baby girl in Barry, Wales, UK.Jane Woodhead is an unusual woman with rare condition, known as uterus didelphys, that means there is a double uterus with two separate cervices, and often a double vagina as well. The only possible way for Jane to have a child was IVF treatment, at least doctors said so.
However a week before she was due to have her first treatment she went to her doctors as she was feeling unwell. To Jane’s surprise and delight she discovered she was seven weeks pregnant.The 40-year-old said: 

“It was unbelievable. I had been feeling unwell for a few weeks so I went to the doctor and she said she would test my urine. I told her there was no need as I couldn’t possibly be pregnant and then she came back and told me it was positive. It felt unreal and I was over the moon.”
Despite all the difficulties Jane’s miracle baby, who she has called Grace, was born three months ago. “She was the best 40th birthday present I could ever have asked for or dreamed of. She’s my little miracle. I still stare at her for hours even now 12 weeks after she was born and can’t believe she is really mine,” the new mother said.


Follow News Alert on BBM:7A2A2758,Whatsapp on 08028053828,Twitter:@newshalert
Follow the trending real estate direction in Lagos Nigeria.We encourage you to be part of the new rising global market.Get a land at OLOJA estate at a cheap and affordable price.Simply indicate interest and you have it.Payment is flexible.For more information please call: 08033979778,08171270221,08028053828.Advertise your business on News Alert blog at affordable rates.Email:newshalert@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment